People can contribute especially from a clear vision of their own talents, motives and career ambitions: their 'success formula'. H&G can contribute to this vision through a sophisticated, customised potential assessment. Always in close consultation with the participant.
The result of a potential assessment
Provide reporting and personal feedback after the event:
- Independent and well-founded career advice;
- Insight into talent, motives and ambitions;
- A crystallised image of qualities and points of development.
Every assessment starts with an intake and ends with feedback. The following steps are taken during a potential assessment.
- Intake: Together with you, we determine the career objective and draw up a programme. The participant will also be involved in the intake.
- Online psychological research: Prior to the assessment day, the participant takes a number of tests at home to gain insight into, among other things, personality and motives.
- Capacity testing: The participant takes some capacity tests at home or at our location during the assessment day.
- Interview: During an in-depth interview on the assessment day itself, issues such as career, ambition and motivation are discussed.
- Practice simulations: Practical assignments give us the opportunity to get extra impressions about the personality of the participant.
- Report: H&G will add the report to the participant's personal account within 5 business days of the individual feedback session. When the participant releases the report, it is automatically shared with the client.
- Afterthought: The results of the assessment are discussed during this interview.