H&G Personnel and Organisation attaches great importance to the protection of information and the privacy of clients and participants. It is therefore a matter of course that their (personal) data are handled with the utmost care. H&G acts in accordance with the legally established rules in the AVG, the new European privacy legislation that came into force on 25 May 2018 and the NIP professional ethics codes that apply to specific services.
This includes the H&G Personnel and Organisation:
- Informs clients and participants clearly about how and for what purposes (personal) data are processed.
- Processes personal data only for agreed purposes and bases the processing on one of the bases listed in the AVG.
- Has taken organisational and technical measures to secure personal data against loss, theft, damage or unlawful processing.
- Inform you about your rights regarding processed or to be processed personal data.
- Not process more data and not keep data longer than necessary.
H&G Personnel and Organisation follows the necessary procedures laid down in the information security policy to protect the information and personal data entrusted by clients and participants.
H&G information security policy
Collection and processing of (personal) data
H&G collects, processes and stores (personal) data in order to provide its services:
- to communicate with clients and participants;
- to perform services (such as assessments) agreed upon with clients and participants.
Overview of the personal data we process
We collect and process the following personal data:
- First and last name, gender and date of birth;
- Education level;
- Phone number and email address;
- Research Results;
- Name, address, social security number and bank and salary details of employees;
Storage period personal data
H&G Personnel and Organisation will not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to realise the objectives for which your data are collected.
- CVs will be destroyed immediately after the assessment has been completed.
- For assessment files a retention period of up to 2 years applies. These are digital files. Physical documents and notes on paper will be destroyed immediately after the completion of the assessment.
- Documents in the portal for participants including the user account of the participant in question are deleted 14 days after the report has been released. This means that the report is no longer available in the portal for clients from that moment.
- The statutory retention period of 7 years after leaving employment applies to personnel data from the payroll administration. All other data will be deleted immediately after leaving employment.
Sharing personal data with third parties
H&G Personnel and Organisation will not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you and the client or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we make a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. H&G Personnel and Organisation is ultimately responsible for these processes.
H&G Personnel and Organisation uses different kinds of cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. This website uses both functional and analytical cookies. Tracking cookies are also placed if permission is granted. The functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of this website and do not collect any privacy-sensitive data. The analytical cookies are used for compiling user statistics by Google Analytics (third-party) and do not infringe on your privacy because we have asked Google to store the collected data anonymously (we assume that Google will respect this request). The tracking cookies are placed by Google Maps if you explicitly give permission for this (and could be used by Google for marketing purposes). More information about the cookies used by H&G can be found on the page cookie preferences on our website.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send your personal data to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request to inspect, correct, remove or transfer your personal data or a request to revoke your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we secure personal data
H&G Personnel and Organisation takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken the following measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes:
- All PCs in the office and personal laptops are password protected to start them up. These passwords are renewed on a regular basis.
- To access privacy-sensitive information on the H&G website, all users (employees, clients, participants) must log in with a unique user name and password.
- The security of the H&G website is monitored and kept up-to-date by the web administrator.
- H&G works with a portal on the website for clients and a portal for participants. Each user is given a unique user name and password. The password can be changed by the user. By logging in to the personal account, the user has access only to the data for which the user in question is authorized.
- Users are regularly updated and accounts that are no longer current are removed.
- Participants will be informed in detail before and during their participation in a H&G service about H&G's procedure for handling personal data, reports, rights (e.g. right of inspection and deletion), release, retention period and other relevant matters.
- To make the CV available, participants will be asked for their explicit permission in the invitation e-mail. By sending the CV, the participant agrees to its use by H&G for the specific purpose of the current assessment/service.
- Participant decides if and when his/her assessment report will be released to the client by clicking on the appropriate button in his/her portal on the website. The report will then only be available to authorised persons within the client's organisation.
- H&G employees are contractually bound to secrecy regarding all confidential information. Only authorized employees have access to information and they are instructed on how to handle this confidential information.
- H&G never sells (personal) data to third parties
- Processing agreements have been drawn up with all parties that process personal data on behalf of H&G.
- Personnel files of H&G employees are kept in a locked desk drawer.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via email@example.com or 0495-545447. H&G Personnel and Organisation would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons